Why Do I Need An Attorney For A Car Accident?

Some car accidents are minor, and people walk away unharmed. However, many times collisions cause serious problems requiring extensive medical treatment and auto repair.

With more than 20 years of experience as a personal injury lawyer, Jon Kristofer Cormany and Cormany Law PLLC can fight insurance companies to get you the compensation you need.

Fighting For The Compensation You Deserve

You pay astronomical insurance rates for coverage during a motor vehicle accident. But when you're most in need, insurance companies value their finances more than yours. Insurance companies want to settle quickly. You need an attorney on your side before you agree to a settlement. Whether you are a lifelong resident of West Virginia or you suffer injuries during your Appalachian vacation, Mr. Cormany will fight for the maximum financial compensation you deserve.

Expenses from automobile accidents can extend far beyond what is initially seen. Actual vehicular repairs and car rental costs may be higher than estimates. There may be more damage than meets the eye.

If someone else's negligence led to your collision, or if you were involved in a drunk driving or distracted driving accident, you may be able to recover compensation for expenses that include:

  • Emergency medical attention
  • Rehabilitation costs
  • Necessary assistive devices
  • Car repairs
  • Psychological therapy

Medical expenses may also increase over time if neck and back injuries are suffered, or chiropractic treatment continues. And emotional trauma may require therapy. If you need to miss work due to an accident or your recovery, those wages need to be recovered as well. We make insurance companies pay.

Do You Have A Personal Injury Claim? Ask Us. Contact Cormany Law PLLC.

Even if you're found partly responsible for an accident, under West Virginia's comparative negligence rule, you may still receive compensation. There are no fees upfront. We don't get paid unless you do.

In his Charleston and Davis offices, Mr. Cormany can determine your eligibility. Complete our online intake form or call us today at 304-205-1818 to file your claim.