Protecting Your Rights After A Life-Changing Accident Injury

When it comes to accidents, some of the most serious injuries can be the ones left unseen. Like a head injury, both a traumatic brain injury (TBI) and spinal cord injury may not be visible. They can all go undiagnosed. In some cases, they may remain untreated for years.

Even when injuries aren't suspected to be serious, you need a compassionate, experienced personal injury lawyer to ensure your financial needs are met.

How Serious Are Spinal Cord And Traumatic Brain Injuries?

Any injury that causes spinal cord or brain trauma may cause tremendous change to your body. These effects can present themselves through memory loss, limited speech function, loss in sensation, lack of bladder/bowel control or even death.

You may become so frustrated with your pain, or embarrassed by the unseen changes to your body, that you withdraw from those who love you. Please seek medical attention and contact Mr. Cormany at his Charleston or Davis office if you experience any of the following after an accident:

  • Pain or pressure in your back or neck
  • Overall weakness
  • Lack of coordination
  • Loss of bladder or bowel control
  • Memory loss
  • Confusion
  • Changes in speech
  • Difficulty breathing
  • Tingling in your extremities

Despite receiving proper medical attention following a West Virginia accident, any injury affecting your central nervous system may worsen over time. Your personality may begin to change. You may become less interested in, or unable to concentrate on, the activities you once loved.

Get Representation Today

Depending upon the severity of your injury and the impairment it caused, you may not be able to return to work. However, if you were injured in the workplace or you believe your injury happened due to someone else's negligence, Jon Kristofer Cormany will fight to get you the financial compensation you need to continue to support your family.

Don't delay. Ask our attorney at Cormany Law PLLC about compensation today. Call 304-205-1818 or complete our intake form.